-
September 7th, 2005, 03:40 PM
#1
Inactive Member
If anyone is into the fun of creating our own dolls, I thought that a historic doll from New Orleans would be fascinating. Yes I thought about it in light of the hurricaine, but New Orleans was, and will be again, a fascinating, beautiful and historic city. We haven't really had any dolls from the deep south. I know that Addy started in North Carolina but her story mostly takes place in Philly. And yes Felicty and Elizabeth are from Virginia, but the deep south sounds like an interesting story. One from Texas might be fun, too. A Southern Belle maybe? Or later, that could be possible, too. Even a LE from today.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks